In the event of any direct or indirect references to third-party websites (‘links’) that are outside the sphere of responsibility of EUROPA-AG, liability would only be assumed if EUROPA-CENTER AG were aware of the content and it would be technically feasible and reasonable to prevent the use of illegal content. EUROPA-CENTER hereby expressly declares that no illegal content was visible on the sites being linked to at the time of linking. EUROPA-CENTER AG has no influence whatsoever on the current and future design, content or authorship of the sites being linked to. Therefore, they hereby expressly themselves itself from all content of all linked sites, particularly in the event of changes after linking. Sole responsibility for illegal, erroneous or incomplete content and in particular for damage that may arise from the use or non-use of information presented in such a manner is borne by the operator of the site referenced, and not the party who merely refers to the respective publication via links.
In all publications, EUROPA-CENTER AG strives either to observe the copyright of the images, graphics, audio clips, video clips and texts used, to use images, graphics, audio clips, video clips and texts it creates itself, or to resort to licence-free images, graphics, audio clips, video clips and texts. All brands and trademarks that appear in the internet presence and are (if applicable) protected by third parties are subject in full to the terms of the relevant copyright law and the right of ownership as applied to the registered owner in each case. It shall not be assumed that trademarks are not protected by the rights of a third party if they are merely mentioned! Copyright for properties published and created by EUROPA-CENTER AG shall remain with them. Any reproduction or use of such images, graphics, audio clips, video clips and texts in other electronic publications are prohibited without the express consent of EUROPA-CENTER AG.
EUROPA-CENTER AG takes protection of privacy very seriously. All persons named on this website hereby withhold their consent to any transfer and commercial use of their data. In order to process your enquiries, information requests or registration for our newsletter and mailing list, we ask you to provide personal data. Providing this data is voluntary and is only used to meet your request. Personal data is not transmitted to third parties. Our employees are obliged to maintain confidentiality. The use of contact information published as part of the legal notice or comparable data such as postal addresses, phone and fax numbers, as well as email addresses, by third parties to transfer information that has not been expressly requested, is not permitted. The right to initiate legal proceedings against the senders of spam mails in the event of violation of this prohibition is expressly reserved. This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. (‘Google’). More about Google Analytics.
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Below we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, eg. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible acc. Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is [EUROPA-CENTER AG, Hammerbrookstraße 74, 20097 Hamburg, email@example.com] (see our imprint). You can reach our data protection officer under firstname.lastname@example.org or our postal address with the addition "the data protection officer".
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
§ 2 your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right to rectification or erasure,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data by a data protection supervisory authority.
§ 3 collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 DS-GVO ):
- IP address
- Date and time of
- Time Zone Difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the requirement (concrete page)
- Access Status / HTTP status code
- each transmitted amount of data
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
-Transient cookies (see b)
-Persistent cookies (to c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes. B. decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this site.
If sections or individual terms of this statement do not, no longer or do not fully conform to the valid legal situation, the content and validity of the remainder of this document remains unaffected.