This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google").
1. Google Analytics uses what are known as ‘cookies’, text files that are stored on your computer and enable your use of the website to be analysed. The information generated by the cookie due to your use of the website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is enabled on this website, your IP address will be truncated by Google beforehand within a European Union member state or another signatory state to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address is only transmitted to a server in the USA and truncated there in exceptional cases. IP anonymisation is enabled on this website. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on site activities and to deliver other services associated with website and internet use with respect to the website operator.
2. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
3. You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link Download and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
4. This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_ anonymizelp ()", which means that IP addresses can be shortened and a person-related relationship can be excluded.As far as the data collected about you is assigned to a person, it will be immediately excluded Data deleted immediately.
5. We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-USFramework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO.