What we are looking for:
We are already looking for someone (f/m/d) to support ECI with a possible market entry into Ukraine after the end of the war. We are planning to acquire commercial land there in order to develop it with office buildings or hotels. Logistics halls are also being considered.
What we expect from you:
- Entrepreneurial architects (f/m/d) for site and property investigations
- Development of concept and usage studies
- Maintaining contact with major market participants (state organisations, brokerage com-panies, etc.)
- Willingness to travel if the situation allows
- Qualification – successfully completed studies in architecture, preferably 3-5 years of pro-fessional experience
- CAD knowledge – you are confident in handling a project using the BIM method and have already worked on at least one larger project; knowledge of Revit is required
- Creativity – you are full of ideas and are interested in new and developable markets
- Expertise – reliable use of MS Office as well as good written and spoken knowledge of Ukrainian and English
What we offer:
- Good framework conditions – an employment contract with a bonus system in an owner-managed, medium-sized company
- Free training – we support and encourage you if you want to continue your education
- Comfortable offices – modern IT systems, new hardware and a height-adjustable desk make your work easier
We offer further benefits – visit our website under the Career section.
Have we piqued your curiosity? Then please send your complete, digital-only application documents in PDF format, stating the job title, your salary expectations and the earliest date you are able to start to Ms Angelika Luense:
We look forward to receiving your application!
Bitte keine Anfragen seitens Recruitern, Headhuntern, Personaldienstleistern o. Ä.